Whether enjoying the amenities of The Harbours or venturing out to explore the rest of the island, you’ll quickly understand why Coastal Living named Solomons Island one of the country’s best seaside towns.
Discover a place to call home where every day feels like a vacation. The Harbours at Solomons Island invites you to experience a unique waterside lifestyle within easy reach of friends and family.
- This mini-paradise is the perfect destination for premier charter fishing and discovering the beautiful Patuxent River as well as many hidden coves and creeks
- Nearby destinations include: Calvert Marine Museum, Smithsonian’s Annmarie Gardens, Solomons Island Winery and many others on the renowned southern Maryland wine trail
- Fine dining, casual eateries, pubs, nightlife, shopping, entertainment and parks
- Annual festivals and celebrations include: Taste of Solomons, Fourth of July fireworks, Christmas Walk and more!
- Less than 60 miles from the Capital Beltway and Annapolis
- No Bay Bridge traffic
- Waterside community with marina and protected deep water slips
- Beach area, kayak launch, and outdoor pool
- Planned neighborhood parks
- Biking/walking trails